Are you ready to learn natural ways to help yourself and others feel better? Healing Touch helps you embrace compassion in your work and world. With Healing Touch you can gently and significantly impact body-mind-spirit well being.
I offer a series of Healing Touch classes and workshops designed to teach health care professionals and non-professionals alike about the basics of energy medicine and how to use easy-to-learn techniques to enhance wellness by using energetic touch.
Healing Touch for Focus, Creativity, and Stress Management
6 to 7:30 p.m.
at WholeHealth Chicago
2265 N. Clyborn, Chicago
Are you feeling overwhelmed and stressed at the end of the year? Want to find a way to feel less scattered and more focused? In this workshop, you will learn how to use energy healing to feel more centered and grounded so you can bring more clarity and creativity to your life and work.
Healing Touch is an energy healing therapy in which practitioners consciously use their hands in a heart-centered and intentional way to enhance, support, and facilitate physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual health and healing.
The primary Healing Touch method covered in this workshop is Mind Clearing, which you can use on yourself or others.
In this experiential workshop you will:
- Review the basics of energy medicine and holistic healthcare.
- Receive a voice guided meditation to assess your health and establish your healing intention.
- Learn the far reaching benefits of Mind Clearing.
- Practice administering Mind Clearing on others and yourself.
- Establish a plan for self care which incorporates Mind Clearing into a regular practice.
Find out why Mind Clearing is one of the most popular Healing Touch methods!
$55 (includes take-home materials)
Healing Touch Classes
Healing Touch Level 1 Class (18 CEUS)
Next Date: Jan. 26-27, 2019
At Cancer Wellness Center, 215 Revere Dr., Northbrook
Regular Tuition: $497
AHNA/HTPA Member Tuition: $447
Full Time Student: $297
Repeat Student: $247
Discount Packages: Healing Touch Program is now offering discounts for people interested in purchasing multiple
levels of training. For class packages, go HERE. Please be sure to indicate that you were referred by Katie Oberlin. Thanks!
Are you ready to learn natural ways to help yourself and others feel better? Healing Touch helps you embrace compassion in your work and world. With Healing Touch you can gently and significantly impact body-mind-spirit well being. After your first Healing Touch class you will possess a life-changing gift that you can offer over and over again to support health and facilitate the healing process for your patients and loved ones. These skills will deepen your
personal and professional growth.
This Healing Touch weekend workshop is an experiential course where you will learn how to use your hands to promote relaxation and well-being, relieve headaches, pain, congestion, and stress.
This class is designed for anyone looking to enhance wellness in themselves and others through energetic touch. Healthcare professionals and non-professionals alike will gain an in-depth understanding of how energy-based healing works and learn 12 simple techniques that support health and facilitate the healing process. Healing Touch methods are easily integrated into patient care for nurses, physicians, body therapists, occupational therapists, psychotherapists, chaplains, and others. These skills will deepen your personal and professional growth.
In this interactive, experiential class, you’ll learn
- The basics of the human energy system and how it is related to your physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual health
- Meditation techniques for centering, grounding, attuning and setting intentions for healing
- How to assess the human energy system
- Techniques to apply to yourself and others to support health and facilitate the healing response, promote relaxation and well-being, relieve headaches, pain, congestion, stress, and more.
- Applications of Healing Touch in personal and professional practice
WHO SHOULD ATTEND? All levels of health practitioners and interested lay people.
What is Healing Touch? Healing Touch is a gentle, complementary energy-based approach to health and healing. The goal is to restore harmony and balance to the human energy system through a heart-centered caring relationship and the use of contact/non-contact touch. This can greatly assist the body and mind in its natural ability to heal. Healing Touch is an evidence based practice that offers continuing education for nurses and massage therapists.
Healing Touch is:
- A modality that utilizes off body or light touch methods to help clear congestion, relieve pain, facilitate balance, and promote mind-body-spirit healing
- An international certification program
- A holistic practice that demonstrates Caring Science/Caring Theory (Dr. Jean Watson)
- Research based (www.HealingTouchResearch.com)
- Integrated in over 40 hospitals; taught in over thirty countries
Level 1 Objectives:
- Describe the human energy system as it relates to physical, emotional, mental and spiritual health
- Discuss energy principles basic to Healing Touch
- Assess the energy field and energy centers
- Identify the Basic Healing Touch Sequence
- Demonstrate specific intervention techniques used in Healing Touch
- Discuss applications of Healing Touch in personal and professional practice
Level 1 Course Content:
- Basics of chakras, energy system and energy field
- Meditation for centering and maintaining energy
- Principles and practice of Healing Touch
- Selected Intervention techniques: Magnetic Passes: Hands in Motion and Hands Still, Magnetic Clearing, Chakra Connection (1 on 1, 2 on 1, self), Headache Techniques (tension, migraine & sinus), Ultrasound, Laser, Chakra Spread, Scudder (optional) and Mind Clearing (optional)
- Principles of self healing
- Development of the healer
- Legal and professional aspects of touch therapies
Healing Touch Workshops
The following 2-hour workshops will be offered starting in September 2018. Let us know if you are interested and we will contact you the next time they are offered!
For a more in-depth experience, sign up for Healing Touch Level 1 (2-day workshop). See details below.
This workshop offers strategies to help reduce the effects of stress and accelerate healing in yourself and others. Find out what happens both physiologically and energetically when we experience stress, and learn stress-reducing techniques such as centering, grounding, and attuning; magnetic passes and magnetic clearing; mind clearing and more.
Healing from Trauma with Healing Touch and Shamanic Healing
Are you holding tension/pain in your body that won’t seem to release? Have you experienced repeated injuries to the same place in your body? Do you experience relationships and/or patterns of behavior that seem to hold you back? This one-day workshop will help you understand what happens energetically in our bodies when we experience trauma and give you some basic tools to assess where the pain is located and to help yourself heal.
Strengthening Your Energetic Boundaries
Do you feel drained when you are around certain people? Do you feel as if people take advantage of you or you have a hard time saying no? Do you tend to take on other people’s issues and problems? In this workshop, you will learn simple exercises to enhance your energetic boundaries to protect yourself and become a more powerful person.
Care for the Caregiver
Caregiving can take its toll. This workshop addresses the challenges of caregiving, the reality of burnout, and methods for achieving more balance and vitality. Ideal for professional caregivers such as nurses, nurse assistants, chaplains, counselors, therapists, doctors, and teachers, as well as parents caring for children, and adult children caring for aging parents.
Using Energy Healing for Preventative Medicine
The health of our energy system has a powerful impact on our physical health, and by reducing stress and keeping our energy fields clear, we can encourage our bodies to continue to work at their best.
Katie is available to offer Introduction to Healing Touch workshops in hospitals, healing centers, offices, homes, schools, community centers, and libraries. She can also create customized workshops for your organization. Contact Katie to set up a presentation in your location.