- Take a moment to find a comfortable sitting position, feet flat on the floor or cross-legged.
- Take 3 deep breaths, noticing the natural expansion of your abdomen with each inhalation and the release with each exhalation.
- Then, with the next 3 breaths, feel your muscles unwinding with each exhalation. Letting go…letting go…letting go.
- Continue to breathe deeply and slowly.
- Now, think of a place or object of beauty. With the next 3 inhalations, welcome that beauty into your lungs, replacing the tension that you have released. Notice a feeling of calm and inner peace. Receiving…receiving…receiving.
- Continue in this manner for another minute or longer, breath by breath, releasing with each exhale…receiving with each inhale.
- Know that this inner peace supports you in body, mind, and spirit.
Learn more about the “Wisdom of the Breath” HERE.
“Our outer world is a reflection of our own inner state of consciousness. If you want to change the world outside, then you must learn how to change your state within.” ~Sandra Ingerman