Make Your New Year’s Resolutions a Reality
Every January for the past several years, I’ve noticed that the parking lot is PACKED at the health club where I swim and take yoga classes. And, it never fails that I hear the same joke year after year: “Don’t worry. By February the crowds will be gone.” This year has been no different…but it can be!
I will be making a presentation, “Anchor Your Intentions with Energy,” at WholeHealth Chicago on Saturday, January 21st from 1:00-1:30, as part of a fantastic line-up of presentations and activities at our Open House. During the presentation we will:
- Learn about Healing Touch and its approach to clearing and balancing the human energy system (meridians, chakras, and biofield)
- Discuss the roadblocks that interfere with keeping New Year’s resolutions
- Explore the basic steps to choosing New Year’s resolutions that support your intentions
- Experience some energy-based techniques that will help make your New Year’s resolutions a reality!
- Organize details for a monthly workshop series for anyone interested in keeping the momentum going
Following the talk, I will be available to show you around our newly renovated office, introduce you to my colleagues at WholeHealth, serve up some delicious treats from our apothecary, and offer free Healing Touch mini-sessions. You will also have an opportunity to sign up for ear acupuncture and massage.
Throughout the day, David Edelberg, MD will be signing his newly published book, Healing Fibromyalgia.
Schedule of Free Seminars:
1:00 “Anchor Your Intentions With Energy” (Katie Oberlin, HTCP)
1:40 “Family Practice and Functional Medicine” (Casey Kelley, MD)
2:00 “The Dragon’s Way: Qigong to Lose Weight, Reduce Stress, and Improve Your Health” (Larry Stoler, PhD)
2:40 “Homeopathic Treatments for Cold and Flu” (Sujatha Mannal, BHMS)
2:55 “Relationship Centered/Strengths Based Approach to Psychotherapy” (Janet Chandler, PhD)
3:15 Panel: “Integrative Medicine: The Team Approach to Injury Care” (Cliff Maurer. DC, Mari Stecker, LAc, Cindy Kudelka, LAc, LMT, and Karen Meier, PT)
3:55 Closing Remarks (Paul Rubin, DC)
All fun and all free!
Let us help you start 2012 with healthy habits.
WholeHealth Chicago is located at 2522 N. Lincoln Avenue, close to public transportation. There is free parking behind the building and on neighborhood streets. Metered parking is available on Lincoln Avenue.