With “Creativity” being the theme for April, I thought this quiz would be a fun way to take a more creative look at creativity and learn some tips for getting those juices flowing in a new way. Whether you consider yourself to be a creative type or not, we all depend on creativity on many levels. Whether you’re a writer, an artist, a musician, or just an everyday person looking to solve a problem or manifest your dreams, I’d like to share some surprising ways to boost your creativity.
How Well Do You Know Your Creative Energy? My Quiz:
- When you experience a burst of creativity, where do you feel it in your body?
- When you experience a block in your creativity, where do you feel that in your body?
- What color do you associate with creativity?
- Do certain foods help energize your creativity? What are they?
- Which element (fire, earth, water, air) do you associate with creativity?
Don’t miss the “answers” in next week’s newsletter!
In the meantime, I am thrilled to share more artwork from my client, Lexi. Last week, I wrote about how Healing Touch helped her experience a creative breakthrough in “The Creative Power of Healing Touch.”
In Lexi’s words: “Healing Touch has opened up a new way of creating art. It’s been freeing in terms of my thought process. I’m more able to let it spill out and then put in composition later.”
Check out Lexi’s website HERE.